Last Resort Campground
- 28 large, sheltered, serviced sites with 30 amp hydro and water.
- Seasonal Sites available.
- Plus overnight camping.
- 2nd Street West
Call Kevin at 204-871-2872
Sandy Lake Lions Campground
- 29 serviced sites with hydro and water.
- 26 sites with hydro.
- Plus –a large non-serviced site area.
- Large playground and play structure.
- Fully equipped washrooms and showers.
- Dumping station in campground.
- Picnic shelter and kitchenette for campers’ use.
- Reservations recommended.
Call 204-585-2525, or Paul at 204-585-5332
Sandy Lake Motel & Campground
- 21 serviced sites with hydro and water.
- Large non-serviced area also available.
- Daily and seasonal rates.
- Dumping station on site.
- Showers for campers’ use.
- Laundromat for public use.
- Dogs are welcome.
- Motel has 4 single and 4 double rooms. Open year-round.
Call 204-585-2595 or 204-585-2110
Newdale Curling Club
The Curling Club boasts 3 sheets of natural curling ice.
Very active membership hosts ladies, men’s and junior
Contact Theresa Kienas at 204-849-2066
Newdale Outdoor Skating Rink
Newdale Outdoor Skating Rink is flooded
after freeze up for local families to enjoy.